Terms & Conditions
Pop Up Enterprises CIC – Terms & Conditions of use of website
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of Pop Up Enterprises CIC’s website.
Pop Up Enterprises CIC office is located at:
21-23 Castle Meadow
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use Pop Up Enterprises CIC’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements:
- “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions.
- “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company.
- “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client
All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and any consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing UK law. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, Pop Up Enterprises CIC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on Pop Up Enterprises CIC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from https://www.popupenterprises.org.uk for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from https://www.popupenterprises.org.uk
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from https://www.popupenterprises.org.uk
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from https://www.popupenterprises.org.uk
- Redistribute content from Pop Up Enterprises CIC (unless the content is specifically made for redistribution).
3. User Comments
Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data (‘Comments’) in areas of the website. Pop Up Enterprises CIC may or may not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions of Pop Up Enterprises CIC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, Pop Up Enterprises CIC shall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
Pop Up Enterprises CIC reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
In posting any Comments on our website, You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary rights of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libellous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy;
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to Pop Up Enterprises CIC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
4. Hyperlinking to our Content
The following organisations may link to our website without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organisations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in their directories may link to our website in the same manner as they hyperlink to the websites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses, except soliciting non-profit organisations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our website. These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
We may consider and approve at our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organisations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses;
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organisations if we determine that:
(a) the link would not reflect unfavourably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organisations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link);
(b) the organisation does not have an unsatisfactory record with us;
(c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of a link, is in the context of general resource information, or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organisation.
These organisations may link to our home page, to publications or to other website information so long as the link:
(a) is not in any way misleading;
(b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval
of the linking party and its products or services; and
(c) fits within the context of the linking party’s site.
If you are among the organisations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our website, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organisations may hyperlink to our website as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our website or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party’s site.
No use of Pop Up Enterprises CIC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking without a trademark license agreement from us.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our website.
6. Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in our sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our website upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and any linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, you agree to be bound to and abide by these terms and conditions and any linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our website or any linked website objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
7. Content Liability
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your website. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your website or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libellous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of our website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer:
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
- govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
We reserve the right to restrict access to areas of our website, or indeed our whole website, at our discretion; you must not circumvent or bypass, or attempt to circumvent or bypass, any access restriction measures on our website.